21.2.13

Found: Scene on Fox River, Appleton, WI

Found: Scene on Fox River, Appleton, Wisconsin. Handwritten in fountain pen on backside:
"My dear Sister: Since I have not heard from you for some time  I'm thinking you or yours are not well.
Please let me hear from you soon. F. Scholz and mother and W. Stegert are in a critical condition,
hope there will be a change soon. Keeps a person busy visiting the sick. I'm feeling quite well.
Weather is very agreeable. Love and regards to all, from Lydia." Postmarked Appleton, May 15 1908 10 AM.
Found: Milwaukee Bay, U.S. Coast Guard Station.
 Beautiful Milwaukee Bay affords splendid opportunity for aquatic sports of all kinds.
The spelndid Lincoln Memorial Drive skirts the Lake Front from Lake Park to Juneau Park.
Natural color postcard made in U.S.A. by K. C. Kropp, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, circa 1930.
Found: Milwaukee, White Fish Bay. By Curt Teich & Co. Chicago.
Postmarked Milwaukee, Wisconsin July 24, 1905 1 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment